- Prep: 18 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 23 min
- Serving: 12 muffins
Citrus-Yogurt Muffins are light and delicious. Make them for a quick morning breakfast or top with an orange glaze for a yummy dessert.
- 1/2 cup liquid egg product or 4 egg whites
- 2 cups Reduced Fat Bisquick
- 2/3 cup orange or lemon fat-free yogurt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon grated orange or lemon peel
- In a bowl, beat all ingredients lightly.
- Evenly distribute batter among 12 greased muffin cups.
- Bake in a 400 degrees Fahrenheit oven for 15-18 minutes.