- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail is made with citrus vodka to give it even more lemony flavor. Serve it in a martini glass rimmed with sugar.
- 2 ounces Citrus Vodka
- 1 ounce Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 ounce Simple Syrup
- Sugar to rim glass
- Lemon twist for Garnish
- Lemon wedge
- Run a lemon wedge around the rim of a cocktail glass to moisten and then dip the rim into a small plate of sugar to coat.
- Place the vodka, lemon juice and simple syrup into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.