- Prep: 2 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr
- Serving: 1 1/2 quarts
This sangria recipe is perfect for a party or just unwinding.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle red wine
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier liqueur
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 1/2 orange, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 apple, cored and cut into thin wedges
- 1 (750 ml) bottle sparkling water, chilled
- Combine all ingredients except the sparkling water in a large pitcher. Cover and chill completely for 1 or 2 hours. Just before serving, add the sparkling water.