- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Make sure to use a sharp knife to segment the citrus fruits and to capture any juices released for the dressing.
- 2 pink or red grapefruits, segmented, juice reserved
- 2 oroblancos, segmented, juice reserved
- 2 navel oranges, segmented, juice reserved
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 stalks lemongrass, white part only, cut into 2-inch pieces and bruised
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split and scraped
- Zest of 1 lime
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Place the segmented grapefruit, oroblancos and oranges into a bowl, cover and then place in the refrigerator to chill.
- In the meantime, place any juice acquired from segmenting the citrus into a saucepan along with the honey, lemongrass, vanilla pod and vanilla seeds. Bring the mixture to a boil and simmer until the honey has completely dissolved, stirring frequently.
- Take the mixture off of the heat and set aside to cool. Once cool, strain the mixture and then drizzle over the citrus salad. Garnish the salad with the mint leaves and then serve immediately.