- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 6 quarts
A sparkling and refreshing punch made with a wide array of citrus fruits.
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 6 cups orange juice, chilled
- 6 cups grapefruit juice, chilled
- 1-1/2 cups lime juice, chilled
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- Place the sugar and water in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Boil the liquid for 5 minutes and then cover and refrigerate until cool.
- Add the orange juice, grapefruit juice and lime juice to the sugar mixture and mix to combine.
- Pour in the ginger ale prior to serving and gently stir. Serve in glasses filled with ice.