- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 2 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4
The citrus give the fish a wonderful flavor.
- 2 pounds halibut fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 4 teaspoons oil
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 2 teaspoons grated orange ring
- Spray the inside of the crock pot with non stick spray.
- Salt and pepper fish.
- Place fish in crock pot.
- Put onion, parsley and grated rinds and oil over fish.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours.
- Garnish with orange and lemon slices for serving.