- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 8 servings
This citrusy-flavored dressing made with a blend of fresh orange, lime and grapefruit juice, adds bright flavor and creamy texture to your favorite salad or fruit plate.
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place the lime juice, orange juice, grapefruit juice, mustard, mayonnaise and honey into a bowl, and whisk to combine. Slowly pour in the oil, whisking vigorously to blend, and then add the poppy seeds and a pinch of salt and pepper; serve immediately.