- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Citrus-flavored vodka and fresh basil make an invigorating combination when blended with homemade lemonade in this summertime treat.
- 1-1/2 ounces citrus-flavored vodka
- 1-1/2 ounces homemade lemonade
- 1/4 ounce simple syrup
- 2 fresh basil leaves
- lemon zest peel and basil sprig to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnishes, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilledcocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest peel and basil sprig and then serve immediately.