- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The sweet anise-flavor of the ouzo pairs well with the calvados, fresh lemon syrup and cinnamon syrup in this delicious concoction created by Randy Hanson, Summitsips.com. Photo courtesy of Randy Hanson.
- 1 ounce calvados
- 1 ounce ouzo
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 barspoon cinnamon simple syrup
- Lemon zest twist to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.