- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Developed by Fredo Ceraso, this vodka-based cocktail is a well-balanced and interesting combination of contrasting flavors.
Recipe originally appeared on Summitsips.com, photo by Randy Hanson.
- 1-1/2 ounces vodka
- 1 barspoon Bénédictine
- 1 barspoon Campari
- 3/4 ounces fresh grapefruit juice
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- Grapefruit zest twist
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the grapefruit twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the grapefruit zest twist and then serve immediately.