- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 30 min
- Serving: 10
I love the taste of cinnamon in a pound cake served warm with a great cup of coffee.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 16 oz package of pound cake mix
- In a bowl mix cake according to the package directions.
- Grease and flour coat a 2 pound coffee can.
- Pour the cake mixture into the can.
- In a bowl combine the sugar, flour, nuts and cinnamon together.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the cake.
- Place the can in a crock pot.
- Cover the top of the can with 2 heavy unfolded paper napkins.
- Cover the crock pot and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- In a