- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 22 min
- Total: 27 min
- Serving: 10
Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake is light enough to enjoy a slice for breakfast and perfect for parties, brunch, or any other time you need a great dessert.
- Streusel Topping
- 2 cups bisquick
- 2.3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- Prepare Streusel Topping according to its recipe.
- Combine Bisquick, milk, sugar, and egg in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Pour batter into a greased, 9-inch round pan.
- Layer Streusel Topping over batter.
- Bake in an oven heated to 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 18-22 minutes.