- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A deliciously sweet breakfast dish.
- 1 loaf cinnamon-raisin bread
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 5 eggs, slightly beaten
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Thinly slice the bread crusts off. Tear the bread into small pieces and spread in the dish. Pour the pineapple and juice over.
- Beat the butter and sugar in a bowl until creamed. Beat in the eggs. Pour over the pineapple.
- Bake for 40 minutes.