- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Total: 23 min
- Serving: 4 to 6 People
Looking for a delicious and fun dessert recipe? Try these cinnamon pita wedges with fruit salsa!
- 3 pitas, sliced into wedges
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place pita wedges in single layer on baking sheet. Brush wedges with melted butter.
- Sprinkle wedges with cinnamon and brown sugar. Bake for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Combine mango and strawberries in small bowl. Add lime juice and fresh mint. Stir well. Serve with baked wedges.