- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes 3 dozen cookies
These spiced cookies are sure to become a family favorite! Would make a great treat to share during the holidays, as well.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla and orange extract.
- Combine flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Blend flour combination into sugar mixture.
- Fold in oats, chopped nuts and cranberries.
- Drop by teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.