- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 50 People
These spiced cookies will be a favorite among many. Consider sharing with friends and family.
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine flour, salt and cinnamon; set aside.
- Mix butter until creamy. Add sugar and continue to mix until mixture becomes light and fluffy.
- Beat eggs and vanilla together; add to butter mixture.
- Stir in flour, salt and cinnamon.
- Divide dough into 4 sections, rolling each into a 2-inch diameter log. Wrap in foil and chill until firm.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut logs into 1/4-inch slices, placing dough onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden brown.