- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 30 min
This recipe for cinnamon cheese danishes uses frozen pastry, so it’s fast and easy.
- 4-ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (or more to taste)
- 1 package of puff pastry dough, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat together the cream cheese, egg yolk, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon until well combined.
- Cut each sheet of the puff pastry dough into squares (the size of the squares will depend on your preference).
- Spread some of the cream cheese filling on the diagonal on each square, not quite touching opposite corners. Bring the other corners of the dough together in the middle of the danish, over the filling. Place on the baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes, until the danishes are golden brown and puffy.