- Prep: 3 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 3 hr 50 min
- Serving: 1 loaf
This recipe uses the Sweet Dough recipe that can be found here.
- Sweet Dough
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup melted margarine
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease bread pan.
- Stir together the cinnamon and sugar.
- On a well floured board, roll out your prepared sweet dough. Spread on the margarine, reserving 1 tablespoon. Sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar, reserving some.
- Roll into a loaf, sealing the edges. Place in the prepared pan. Brush on the remaining margarine on top.
- Allow to rise for 1 1/2 hours, then sprinkle the remaining cinnamon sugar
- Bake for 40 minutes.