- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 17 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
If you are looking for a healthier dessert choice that trumps store-bought cake and cookies, try making this recipe for cinnamon baked banana made with brown sugar and a small pat of fresh butter.
- 1 banana
- 1/ 2 teaspoon fresh butter
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- With a sharp knife, make 2 long slits in the banana, side-by-side and lengthwise, and then gently spread the banana apart.
- Dot the inside of the banana with the butter and then sprinkle with the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Wrap the banana in aluminum foil and then place in the oven for 12 minutes to cook.
- Serve the banana immediately, being extremely careful when opening the aluminum foil packet so as not to burn yourself.