- Prep: 4 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr
- Serving: 9-12
Cinnamon Applesauce Swirl Salad has red hot cinnamon candies for spice.
- 1/3 cup red cinnamon candies
- 1 (6 ounce) package lemon gelatin
- 2 cups applesauce
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- crisp lettuce leaves
- Dissolve candies and gelatin in 2 cups boiling water in a bowl. Stir in applesauce. Chill until partially set. Pour into an 8-inch square pan.
- Mix cream cheese, cream and mayonnaise in a small bowl until smooth. Stir gently into applesauce mixture for swirled effect. Chill until firm. Cut into squares. Serve on crisp lettuce leaves.