- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
Apple desserts are perfect for cool fall nights. Try this cinnamon apple cobbler recipe today!
- 3 large granny smith apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Place apples in the bottom of a lightly greased 8x8 inch baking dish. Set aside.
- Mix flour, sugar, cinnamon nutmeg, and egg until it resembles a coarse cornmeal. Sprinkle topping evenly over the apples. Pour melted butter over the entire dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until apples are bubbling. Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.