- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Total: 13 min
Cinnamon and fresh pear make a wonderful combination as well as the base-ingredients for this simple syrup recipe. Blend it into your favorite mixed drink for amazing flavor and aroma.
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 Asian pear, peeled and diced
- Put all of the ingredients into a saucepan and place over medium heat. Bring the mixture to a simmer and then cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently so the mixture doesn’t burn.
- Strain the syrup through a sieve and then allow to cool prior to use.