- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 3 hr
- Total: 3 hr
- Serving: Makes 10 drinks
Here's a festive cocktail recipe to try at your holiday gathering.
- 2 cans, 11 1/2-ounces each, peach nectar
- 2 cans, 11 1/2-ounces each, apricot nectar
- 1 bag, 12-ounces, frozen peach slices
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup Bulleit bourbon
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- Cinnamon sticks
- In a 4-quart slow cooker, combine peach nectar, apricot nectar, peach slices, water, brown sugar, bourbon, lemon juice, allspice, and 2 cinnamon sticks.
- Cover and heat on low setting for 2 to 3 hours. Discard cinnamon sticks. Turn slow cooker to WARM heat setting. Serve in mugs with additional cinnamon sticks.