- Prep: 3 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 3 hr 10 min
- Serving: Makes about 2 cups
This is not your typical Green goddess- style dip; a combination of cilantro and raw almonds makes a smooth yet textured blend that is given an added kick of flavor with the addition of a jalapeno, fresh lime juice and red onion.
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumber
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 large cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 medium jalapeno chopped, seeds and membrane removed
- 1 cup fresh, chopped cilantro
- zest from 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- dash of white pepper
- Place all of the ingredients into a food processor and blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the dip to a bowl, cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours to chill before serving.