- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Campari, an Italian aperitif flavored with bitters, is combined with vodka and fresh juices to make this intense mixed drink.
- 1 ounce Campari
- 2 ounces citrus-infused vodka
- 2 ounces fresh ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- basil leaf and lemon zest twist to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnishes, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the basil leaf and lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.