- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 6
Mango chutney, chicken and slivered almonds, nestled in a whole wheat tortilla become an unbeatable carnival of flavor with a variety of tastes of textures.
- Chicken Salad
- 4 cups diced cooked chicken
- Â½ cup diced red onion
- Â½ cup slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- Â¼ cup mango chutney
- Â½ cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- Â½ cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- Juice of one lime
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 6 (10 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- Â½ mango, sliced thin
- 1 bunch of arugula or other dark leafy green
- Combine the salad ingredients in a large bowl:
- Scoop chicken salad onto whole wheat tortillas, top with slices of mango and a few leaves of arugula.
- Fold one edge of tortilla over mixture, hold in place and roll tortilla up.
- Serve immediately or keep cool until ready to eat.