- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 3 1/2 dozen
Double chocolate with white chocolate chunk cookies.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted and slightly cooled
- 12 ounces white chocolate, chopped or 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Beat the butter, brown sugar and vanilla in a bowl. Mix in the eggs, blending well. Add in the melted chocolate. Slowly add in the flour mixture, mixing well after each addition. Blend in the white chocolate and nuts.
- Drop heaping tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto cookie sheets. Bake for 11-12 minutes or until set. Cool for 1 minute before moving to wire racks.