- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: Makes 5 dozen cookies
These double chocolate cookies will soon become a family favorite!
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups chocolate pieces
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 cup chocolate-covered raisins
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and eggs. Mix until creamy.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture. Stir in chocolate pieces and raisins. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until dough is firm enough to handle.
- Drop cookie dough by tablespoon onto prepared baking sheets. Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes.