- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes 3 dozen cookies
These chunky cookies will soon become a family favorite! Ideal for serving at large family functions or parties.
- 1-1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; set aside.
- Mix together butter, sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, egg and vanilla; beat well.
- Blend flour combination into peanut butter mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chunks and peanuts.
- Drop by tablespoon onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 7-10 minutes.