- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A creamy, cheesy, chicken and broccoli casserole dinner.
- 1 (!6 ounce) package frozen broccoli spears
- 3 cups cooked, diced chicken
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup breadcrumbs or cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13-inch dish.
- Prepare the broccoli according to the package instructions. Drain. Spread in the bottom of the prepared dish. Sprinkle a teaspoon of salt over. Top with the chopped chicken.
- Mix together the soup, milk, mayonnaise, lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Heat just until the soup has diluted and pour over the chicken.
- Combine the butter, breadcrumbs and cheese. Sprinkle over the soup.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbly.