- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 9 hr
- Total: 9 hr 30 min
- Serving: 6
If you don't like hot chili beans you can use a can of regular chili beans. This recipe is great served as a side with chicken.
- 1 large can hot chili beans
- 2 cans pork and beans
- 3 onions, chopped
- 1 pound lean ground round
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 small can mushrooms, drained
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- In a bowl mix beans, onion, pepper, sugar, barbecue sauce, ketchup and mushrooms.
- Pour mixture into a crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low setting in a crock pot for 6 - 8 hours.
- In a skillet brown ground round.
- Drain ground round.
- Add to bean mixture and cook 1 additonal hour.