- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 8 hr 30 min
- Total: 8 hr 30 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Perfectly seasoned, slow cooked BBQ beans.
- 2 pounds boneless pork stew meat, cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce, divided
- 2 (!6 ounce) cans baked beans, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 oucne) can chopped stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Combine the pork, onion and 1 cup barbeque sauce. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high for 4-5 hours. Mix in the remaining ingredients, cover and cook on high for 30 more minutes.