- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 6
A tasty way to warm up holiday nights.
- 1-1/3 cups water
- 6 bags black tea
- 1 cinnamon stick, broken in pieces
- 3 whole cloves
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1-1/3 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup Burgundy wine
- Orange, pear or apple slices studded with cloves as garnish
- In saucepan, bring water to boil.
- Add tea and spices. Cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags. Stir in sugar, cranberry juice and Burgundy.
- Return to medium heat and stir until sugar is dissolved and mixture is heated through.
- Garnish with fruit slices.