- Prep: 45 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 6
Christmas Surprise Salad is made with cottage cheese and marshmallows and flavored with strawberry gelatin.
- 1 large package strawberry gelatin
- 1 carton small curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- Combine strawberry gelatin with cottage cheese; mix well. Reserve a small amount pecans and coconut for garnish. Add remaining pecans and coconut. Stir in marshmallows and Cool Whip. Chill for 30 minutes before serving. Garnish with reserved coconut and pecans.