- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A festive cocktail made with fresh rosemary and raspberries, serve this vibrant colored beverage at your next holiday party.
- 1 fresh rosemary sprig
- 6 fresh raspberries
- .75 ounce simple syrup
- 1.5 ounce Martini & Rossi Rosso Vermouth
- 2 ounce cranberry juice
- Rosemary sprig and raspberries to garnish
- Place the rosemary, raspberries and simple syrup into a shaker and muddle with a muddler or the back of a wooden spoon.
- Fill the glass halfway with some ice and then pour in the vermouth and the cranberry juice.
- Strain the mixture twice before pouring into a chilled martini glass and garnishing with some fresh raspberries and rosemary.