- Prep: 6 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 6 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8
Christmas Cream Salad is made with red and green Jell-O and a tangy mayonnaise, whipped cream and cream cheese layer.
- 1 package lime gelatin
- 1 can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 package red gelatin
- Dissolve lime gelatin in 2 cups boiling water; add pineapple. Pour into a large glass bowl. Chill until set.
- Soften gelatin in pineapple juice in a saucepan. Heat until gelatin dissolves. Cool. Fold in mayonnaise, cream cheese and whipped cream. Pour over lime mixture. Chill until firm.
- Dissolve red gelatin in 2 cups boiling water. Cool. Pour over cream cheese mixture. Chill until firm.