- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 45 min
- Total: 2 hr 10 min
- Serving: 10
Christmas Casserole is great for the busy shopping season.
- 1 1/4 pounds lean pork, cubed
- 1 1/4 pounds lean beef, cubed
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 large jar pimentos, chopped and drained, reserve juice
- 1 large package noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can chicken noodle soup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Brown meat cubes until tender in 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Add green pepper and pimento and pimento juice. Add cooked noodles and chicken noodle soup; mix well. Put in large casserole. Top with corn. Place in refrigerator overnight.
- To serve: Remove from refrigerator and allow to warm up to room temperature before baking at 300 degrees F for 1 hour or until piping hot.