- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Total: 18 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This pizza is topped with the robust and fiery flavors of Mexican cooking. Enjoy with a frosty bottle of Corona beer.
- 8 ounces chorizo sausage
- 1 cup chunky salsa with corn and beans
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh cilantro
- Prepare the oven broiler and spray a large baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place the chorizo sausage in a medium-sized skillet and cook over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Crumble the sausage and then place on a paper towel to drain; set aside.
- Place the tortillas on the baking sheet and evenly top with the cheese, the salsa, the cooked chorizo, avocado, green onions and cilantro. Place in the broiler until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.