- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4
If you prefer, substitute chunk style chicken for tuna in Chopstick Tuna.
- 1, 7 ounce can chunk style tuna, drained and flaked
- 1, 10 3/4 ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1, 10 ounce package frozen green peas
- 1, 3 ounce can chow mein noodles
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup cashews for garnish
- Place tuna in mixing bowl. Blend soup and water; add to tuna. Add frozen green peas ( uncooked and unthawed), 1 cup noodles, tomato, celery and onion. Toss to mix lightly.
- Turn into buttered 1 1/2 quart casserole dish. Top with remaining noodles. Bake at 375 degrees F for 25-30 minutes. Garnish with cashews.