- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Chopped shrimp, apples, cranberries, and celery are tossed in a creamy herbed dressing and served on a bed of butter bibb lettuce leaves for this filling lunch or dinner dish.
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallot
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 pound large cooked shrimp, peeled, deveined and chopped
- 3/4 cup finely diced apple with peel
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- butter bibb lettuce leaves to garnish
- Place the vinegar and mustard into a large bowl and whisk to combine. Slowly add the olive oil in a slow and steady stream while whisking vigorously to blend. Add the shallot, tarragon and mayonnaise to the bowl and stir the mixture to combine.
- Add the shrimp, apple, cranberries and celery to the mixture and gently mix to coat. Season the salad with a few pinches of salt and pepper to taste and then serve on a bed of lettuce leaves.