- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: about 2 dozen
Quick and easy chocolate chip and peanut clusters.
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1.2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- 1 cup unsalted, roasted peanuts
- Combine the first three ingredients in the top of a double broiler. Stir until smooth. Remove from heat and mix in the peanuts.
- Use a teaspoon to drop the mixture into 1-inch candy cups or onto wax paper. Let set until firm and then store in an airtight container.