- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 30 min
- Total: 1 hr 50 min
- Serving: 4
Special Chocolate roll mixed with coconut, biscuits and nuts.
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cup coconut, grated
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1 cup marie biscuits, crushed
- 3/4 cup nuts, crushed
- Take a bowl and add cocoa powder, grated coconut, milk, biscuits and nuts in it. Mix well.
- Make the rolls out of this mixture. Cylindrical in shape.
- Take food wrapping plastic film and wrap each roll in it.
- Refrigerate the rolls for about an hour.
- Cut the rolls into slices and serve cold.