- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 4
Vanilla and Chocolate flavors mixed together to make Cake Roll somewhat different.
- 1 Cake
- 5 eggs
- 3 packet Sweet n Low
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 package chocolate instant pudding mix, sugar free
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 2 cup skimmed milk
- 2 tsp cocoa mix, sugar free
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix skimmed milk and pudding mix as per instructions on the package.
- Refrigerate it until thickened. The filling is ready.
- Take a jelly roll pan, line its bottom with waxed paper and oil it.
- Take a large bowl, add eggs in it and beat until fluffy.
- Add sugar, vanilla extract and sweet n low. Beat for 2 more minutes.
- Take a bowl, mix flour, baking powder and corn starch in it. Mix well.
- Sprinkle half of the flour mixture over the beaten eggs and fold in.
- Repeat the same procedure for half a flour mixture left.
- Spread the batter in pan and bake it until golden in colour.
- Cake must spring back after touching it lightly.
- Roll it in a foil paper for sometime.
- Spread the filling over it.
- Sprinkle cocoa mix and cut into slices to serve.