- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: Makes 2 dozen muffins
These healthy muffins make a delicious grab-and-go breakfast snack.
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Cream eggs, sugar and vegetable oil.
- Stir in cocoa powder, vanilla and zucchini.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Blend flour combination into zucchini mixture.
- Pour batter into greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.