- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: Makes 4 dozen cookies
These fun cookies are ideal for sharing with friends and family.
- 1/2 cup butter flavored shortening
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-3/4 cups grated zucchini
- Cream shortening, sugar and brown sugar.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Blend flour combination into sugar mixture.
- Fold in zucchini.
- Drop by teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.