- Prep: 2 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 2 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8 servings
This egg-free pudding is made with yogurt and unsweetened cocoa powder. Serve it as a low-fat and low-cholesterol dessert the entire family will enjoy.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 12-ounce can evaporated skim milk
- 1 16-ounce carton vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Place the sugar, cocoa powder, and gelatin into a saucepan over medium heat and stir to combine. Slowly add the evaporated milk and bring the mixture to a boil. Once the gelatin has completely dissolved, set the mixture aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Add the yogurt and vanilla to the chocolate mixture, stir well to combine and then transfer to 8 dessert dishes. Cover the pudding and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours until set.