- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6
Chocolate Syrup Cake is marbled and full of chocolate chips.
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 small can Hershey's Chocolate Syrup
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- Combine first 4 ingredients and 1 cup water in mixing bowl, beating until well mixed. Pour 2/3 of the batter into a greased and floured bundt pan.
- Add syrup to remaining batter, mixing well. Pour into cake pan, swirling with knife to marble. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 60 minutes or until cake tests done.