- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 2 dozen
Chocolate chip and and nuts drop cookies.
- 2 egg whites
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspooon cream of tartar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup nuts
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a cookie sheet.
- Beat the egg whites with the sugar and cream of tartar until stiff peaks form. Mix in the salt, vanilla extract, nuts and chocolate chips.
- Use a teaspoon to drop onto the prepared sheet. Bake for 30 minutes.