- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Capturing the taste of a chocolate soufflé in a vodka martini is sheer brilliance. Enjoy its smooth and slightly frothy texture.
- 1-ounce vodka
- 1 ounce Chocolate Liqueur
- Splash of Frangelico Hazelnut liqueur
- 1 ounce of cream
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass; serve immediately.