- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 12-16 servings
A simple devil's food cake with white and chocoalte chips.
- 1 box Devil's food cake mix
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease and flour a 9x13-inch pan.
- Prepare the cake batter according to the package directions. Stir in the semisweet chocolate chips and 1/2 cup of the white chocolate chips.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 35-40 minutes. Remove and sprinkle the top with the remaining white chocolate chips. Serve while still warm.